Search This Blog

Monday, September 23, 2013

New Fish

When I was a kid my brother's fish died and my folks got him a dog.  Go figure.  When Goldie the Goldfish died we kept an empty fish tank on the counter for a couple weeks and just pretended there was a fish in it.  Today we paid a visit to the local pet store and 30 cents later (plus tax, well, and a bunch of dog stuff), we came home with two little goldfish.  They are named...wait for it..."Goldie Junior" and Tony.  Yes, Tony.  Why Tony you might ask?  After Tony Stark, Iron Man's not so secret identity.  I'm sorry, I don't know which one is which....I think the white one might be Tony, but then again, who really knows?






2 comments:

  1. why just dog stuff? what about the cat stuff? cats enjoy new stuffs too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because the cats don't break their stuff and need new stuff...the cat stuff is fine...:)

      Delete