Search This Blog

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Saturday morning brain dump

This weekend is the last for The Boy's snowboarding team and the end of my spring break, so we borrowed Mr IM's cousin's condo for a few days and stayed in the mountains.  Early this morning we saw a lunar eclipse--that was cool!
I had a lovely breakfast of coffee and little donuts (I shared with the kids and the mister before they headed up the mountain).  I'm going to miss you little donuts...see you next ski season!
















Hanging out in the mountains means that I get to hang out in the fabulous Breckenridge library for the day today, while the family gets in one last day of skiing.  They are trying to hit 1,000,000 vertical feet as a family for the season...and they should get there today. And I have a lovely view of the mountain and St.  Mary's.  I am seriously procrastinating on the long list of school work that needs to be done....but that's what evenings are for, right?












Last weekend I was able to spend the day with a good friend who now lives out of state (boo)....as usual, there are no pictures of me with adults, but I did have fun taking selfies with her son and niece :)
















When I get back to school on Monday, I'll have 8 weeks of school, then summer.  I guess that means I should get going on the garden soon!  I did plant some seeds in the seed starter/greenhouse in the living room--hopefully they will survive us being gone for a couple days. Don't worry, I put the cover on before we left!














It is also volleyball season again, so you can all look forward to lots of posts from inside a gym.  So far they've won game and lost one...so it's all good....

That's all for now...I'm off to find one last Empire Burger for the season!


No comments:

Post a Comment