Search This Blog

Thursday, December 3, 2015

What I read in November 2015

November might have been some kind of record...five books, all by the same author--I might be addicted...
1.  A Leaf on the Wind of All Hallows (Diana Gabaldon)
2.  The Space Between (Diana Gabaldon)
3.  In the Custom of the Army (Diana Gabaldon)
4.  Drums of Autumn (Diana Gabaldon)
5.  The Fiery Cross (Diana Gabaldon)

I'm still enjoying Gabaldon's stories--they are entertaining.  The new Robert Galbraith book did come into the library, so it is first on my December list (almost finished with it--very good so far!)

Officially the first three were Novellas, but Gabaldon's novellas seems extra long, so I'm counting them as books.

Oh wait, The Boy and I did listen to The Lost Hero (Rick Riordan) in the car--it was good as only Rick Riordan books are...

The new puppy seems to be cutting into my book reading time...perhaps I'll read to her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment