Search This Blog

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Books I read in February 2016

I'm writing this on February, so I suppose there is a small chance that I'll have to come back and add one more book, but its not looking super likely (I mean, its been a month of Downton Abbey, Agent Carter, the X-Files, and my new favorite.....Castles of Scotland!)  Here you go...
1.  Outlander by Diana Gabalton--Yes, again.  That's all I have to say about that.
2.  House of Odd by Dean Koonz--This, and #3 are more of the graphic novels that  fill in the series, quick reads, kind of fun.
3.  In Odd We Trust by Dean Koonz
4.  The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan (CD in car)--We're taking a break from Harry Potter and listening to Percy Jackson for a while.  We're finishing up book 4 and have book 5 on hold...then we either need a new series or we'll return to harry...
5. My Grandfather Would Have Shot Me by Jennifer Teege-I saw this while sitting in the Breckenridge library and was intrigued.  It was interesting, I've read lots of books by Holocaust survivors and their descendants, this was the first I remember about a Nazi descendant.  I can't say it was the best written book I've ever seen, but it wasn't the worst either.  There was a lot of first person narrative and a narrator that inserted other information that kind of interrupted the flow. It was good, but nothing earth shattering, I guess.

So there you go...now I can go read!

No comments:

Post a Comment