Search This Blog

Saturday, August 8, 2015

A knitting frenzy

A couple years ago, The Girl received several knitting looms.  We've used it a bit, and I used to knit some with needles.  Recently, my sister in law mentioned she was cleaning out her yarn stash, which made The Girl and I decide to look in our stash.  We found some lovely yarns, and with the help of the looms, we created some lovely items--pictured for your enjoyment.

A beanie for Mr IM and a hat for me, clearly already stolen.  I need to make uglier hats so they don't disappear as quickly.
The Boy's ninja mask....and my hat again...

A hat for Alice the Cat.  Clearly she loves it.  Note the ear holes and chin strap.  This was made primarily by The Girl, I helped with the ear holes.

And my greatest accomplishment of the day--a ninja mask for Skipper the Tree Kangaroo (who, you may remember, has brothers who are aardvarks and tigers and may or may not be married to a cat).  It was tricky to deal with his nose...



It will probably be a while before we have another knitting spurt--but that was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment