Search This Blog

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Top Ten Books (that I read) of 2016

There are actually eleven here-with the links to my review from earlier this year.  I took out a couple of my favorites, because they were sequels and although I loved them, they might not be as fabulous to someone who hadn't read the others. (I left in the Stephanie Plum novel though...)  Enjoy!

January 2016
Water from My Heart (Charles Martin)
Along the Way (Martin Sheen and Emilio Estevez)
The Nightingale (Kristin Hannah)
March:
13 Hours in Benghazi (Mitchell Zuckoff)
The City (Dean Koonz)
May, June, July
The Oregon Trail (Rinker Buck)
October:
Orange is the New Black
The Winter Garden
December: (no link yet, most recent post)
Hostage Taker Stephanie Pintoff
Turbo Twenty-Two Janet Evanovich



No comments:

Post a Comment