Search This Blog

Friday, February 23, 2018

Dear Friends of My Youth

Dear Friends of My Youth,

I see and hear you everywhere these days--in my daughter's silly skip up a friend's driveway, in the giggles from her friends, in your children's photos on Facebook, in the faces and voices of my classroom....

Sometimes it seems like we were just that age and sometimes it seems like it has been a million years.

Some of you I see often, others I haven't seen in years, others are gone from us (at least on this earth).

I'm thankful today for the many years of friendship among us and for the friendships that (hopefully) will last many years for my daughter.

Thank you my friends (and if you're not pictured below it is because had so much fun there are no pictures....)












No comments:

Post a Comment