Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

April 2018 Books

Again, I seem to be a little behind in my reading log...

I've continued my Tasha Alexander journey and this month found an old friend (more in a few days when I write about May books!)

1. A Poisoned Season (Tasha Alexander)
2.  A Fatal Waltz (Tasha Alexander)
3.  Tears of Pearl (Tasha Alexander)--each of these continues Lady Emily's story.  They are entertaining...that's about all I can say.  If you like historical fiction/mysteries, you might like this series (see last month for the first book/s)
4.  Shadow of the Titanic (Andrew Wilson)--interesting mini-biographies of people who survived the Titanic.  Some stories I'd read before and some were new to me. It was interesting, not super exciting, but interesting.
5.  Forever My Girl (Heidi McLaughlin)--this is the book the movie is based on--I think it was a flash in the theatres a few months ago.  Never saw the movie, but it looked interesting.  The book was very Nicholas Sparks-like--a good entertaining read, but no big surprises.

That's all...no top ten, no super exciting new authors..but some solid good reads!  Have a good month!

No comments:

Post a Comment