Search This Blog

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Musical, Opening Night!

Hello, all!  Yet another crazy day is almost done--I started again with 4.5 exciting hours of TCAP testing (oooh, ah!), followed by a full run (without costumes and make-up) of the play, a quick dinner (Thanks to our awesome crew!) and opening night!  According to our students, we not only did great, but "actually have talent!".  Regardless, it was a lot of fun.  Possibly the funniest part of the event was when we walked out of the auditorium and in unison said, "How is it still light?".  I arrived home, wearing way too much make-up, to find that my parents have "borrowed" my children for the night....it is very quiet here!  As soon as my load of laundry is done, I think I'm headed to bed!  Remember, if you're in town, the play is happening again on Saturday at 4:00!

No comments:

Post a Comment