Search This Blog

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Recipe to relax and then ruin it all at once

I spent last Thursday, Friday, and Saturday at the Colorado Council of the International Reading Association's literacy conference.  I'll write a real post about the conference soon--maybe as I write the paper for re certification credit I'll write a fun summary as well.  It was a lovely conference--it always is and I always leave feeling inspired and ready to go back to work on Monday to inspire my students.  This year's conference ended with a luncheon with Patricia Polacco as the speaker. I walked out the door feeling relaxed and inspired, ready for anything!  Feeling the collective love of 2000 other inspired teachers...Well, I was ready for almost anything...my strategic error was to go to Costco...on a Saturday afternoon...AGGGGHHHH.  Oh, my goodness...it was CRAZY.  Luckily I survived and came home to my family, my jammies, and some episodes of Downton Abbey. Ahhhh....

No comments:

Post a Comment