Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

More about the yard, because I just can't stop myself..

 We seem to have one red tomato...I think the others are part of a con-spiracy to ripen after I go back to school, making sure I have to work in the garden nightly :)
We have this funny little area between the patio and the fence that Mr. Ranch keeps saying we need a bench in. Not to sit on, but to "look pretty".  I started pricing little concrete benches and about choked..um, no thanks.  The other day I remembered that we had a couple pieces of marble counter top in the garage, left from a project at Mr. Ranch's law partner's house.  And we had 7 blocks that match the patio..wha-la...a bench!  It still needs to be adjusted a bit--The Girl and I had a hard time balancing the marble and moving the blocks at the same time, but I think it turned out pretty cute for a free bench!

Finally, we have this awesome picture of Mr. Ranch and The Boy hanging out in the yard. Not really sure what they are up to, but looks like they are having a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment