Search This Blog

Friday, January 3, 2014

Reader's block?

I guess I'm in a bit of funk when it comes to reading....in the last week I've picked up and put down without reading:  A biography of Pope Francis, Wally Lamb's new book, Parenting Teens with Love and Logic, and a book on Castle Rock History.  I have read several Elizabeth Peter's books though--seriously out of order, of course, but kind of like visiting old friends.  Tomb of the Golden BirdCrocodile on the SandbankTrojon Gold, and Laughter of Dead Kings are the most recent on the reading list--just started Crocodile actually.  I can't decide if I don't want to think, so I'm reverting to books that I "already know what is going to happen" or if it truly is a case of "I can't find anything good to read".  Hmm.  Might have to visit the library and see what I can find.  Or just keep reading Elizabeth Peters...whatever, once I go back to school I probably won't read much other than essays anyway!  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment