Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Coco (Puff?)

So her name, according to The Girl is Poco (because she thought that's what Mr IM was calling this cat) and I think she should be the BOGO cat, because she is...In any case, (not so) little Coco has staked out the master bedroom as her domain. We worried for a couple days that she wouldn't ever come out, but she has even ventured into the bonus room a couple times (only to rush back to safety when a dog is sighted).  Last night she participated briefly in what the Boy called (I believe this is near to his quote) "The triangle of anger"--in which all three cats were in the bonus room, creating a triangle around The Boy, growling at each other, but none so angry or scared that they would leave the group. Unfortunately, I did not catch that event on film. In fact, there are few photos of BOGO, because she is slightly elusive...
 Here is one with glowing eyes, as she hangs out in the "cat hole" in my closet.
 Coming out of the cat hole...yes, I need to clean my closet...


And...that's it.  I'll try to get more later.  You can see in the cat hole picture how big her paws are--she is also very skinny, but is not a little cat.  She is going to be something, once we fatten her up.

In related news, she is considering taking over the Christmas letter, since she is occasionally called "Coco Puff", which is similar to Puff Tiggy (in that the word "Puff" is included).....it makes as much sense as you should expect from a family who let their cat write the Christmas letter....

Welcome, Coco!


Update since I started writing...I was calling our friend, BOGO and the Mister started as well. The Girl thought we were saying POCO, so we now call her a weird combination of all of those (Although I think she knows BOGO is her name and comes running when I call her!)

No comments:

Post a Comment