Search This Blog

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Time flies...

I saw a video today that was filmed in the building where I attended grades 7-12 and taught my first year of teaching.  It was actually a very serious video, about preventing drinking and driving, yet I found myself smiling because I could identify who taught in each classroom they entered, as well as which hallway the filmers were in. I had a moment of "Wow!  I spent a lot of time there to recognize things after all that time"...then I realized that I've been teaching at my current high school more than twice as long as I spent at my alma mater. It was a weird realization, because I don't feel like I've been at my current place very long. (In fact, this morning I came out of an unfamiliar testing room and both my office mate and I said, "um...where are we?").  I guess it is true that time flies when you're having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment