Search This Blog

Thursday, April 3, 2014

The Boy writes his autobiography

Recently The Boy had an assignment to write his autobiography--it was a month long project and included pictures as well as text.  Here is the text, with pictures of his pages included:

I was born on December 10, 2004.  I had my first Christmas when I was 15 days old.  That's 2 weeks and 1 day old!  I met my sister, Claudia, and slept under her bed because my parents didn't know where to put me.  I also met my dog, Indy and two cats, Tigger and MJ.  Obviously, when I was born I had fun.

 When I turned one I learned a ton!  I had mashed potatoes for the first time in a restaurant because my mom didn't order anything for me.  I had my first fire drill at my daycare, The Three Bears.  I said my first word, which was "dada".  Obviously, I had fun when I was one.

At the age of two, I knew what I wanted to do.  I went to Storybook Land in South Dakota.  I moved into a new house because our fire alarm wasn't working at my old house.  I got my own room in my new house because I didn't want to share anymore.  Obviously at 2, I had fun.

When I was three, I became free.  I got my first guitar for Christmas. I got a new cat because our old one died.  Obviously, when I was three I was free.

I turned four and I learned more.  I went to South Dakota to pick up my sister because she left a few weeks earlier.  I went to the Laura Ingalls Wilder home because I wanted to learn about her.  I also went to Seattle to see my Aunt and Uncle get married.  Obviously, I went on many trips when I was four.

At five, I learned to thrive.  I started my last year of preschool so I could go to kindergarten and got my first teacher, Mrs. Hays.  I went to Disneyland because my family and I had planned to go.  Obviously, I had fun when I was five.

When I was six, I played with sticks.  I wrestled with my dad when football or racing were on.  I went to Michigan to see where my grandfather, Jim, and my mom were born.  I went to South Dakota again.  Obviously when I was six I played with sticks.

When I turned seven I thought about heaven.  I went to New Hampshire to see some relatives get married.  I went to South Dakota again to learn more about Laura Ingalls Wilder.  I went on a nature walk because I wanted to.  Obviously, I had fun when I was seven.

At the age of eight, I don't want to be late.  I went to South Dakota to see my grandparents.  I went to Michigan to see my cousins.  I had the best birthday party when I turned eight because I watched Indiana Jones with my friends.  Truly, I had fun when I was eight.

Seriously...I can't make this stuff up.....

No comments:

Post a Comment