Search This Blog

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Alice, Alice, Alice....

Alice has always liked to sit strange places... this week we think she wants us to look at her, since her new haunt is right next to the tv.  We think maybe the CD player was warm, so she thought she might be able to curl up there, unnoticed....

 "No, no...I'm a statue, just like the other gargoyle cat"
 "Fine...I'll go"
"But I'm going to block some tv viewing as I go!"









Ha!  I was just reading the May issue of "Reader's Digest" and in the "Life in These United States" section it has this quote (attributed to "reddit.com")...
"If someone from the 1950's suddenly appeared, what would be the most difficult thing to explain about life today?  One answer: 'I possess a device in my pocket that is capable of accessing teh entirely of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get into arguments with strangers.'"  Enjoy looking at pictures of (my) cat(s)....

No comments:

Post a Comment