Search This Blog

Saturday, October 18, 2014

The Boy's new job?

Just when I was thinking, gee, maybe I'm running out of things to write about, this popped up on my couch.  Yes, on my couch.  Taped to it.  Sigh.

In case you were wondering, it says (incorrect spellings included), "The Boy is the messanger and for only 5 cents! have you ever wanted to give something to someone or deliver some  thing to a room but you just don't have the time.  Well now there is a simpld an fast solution.  The Boy is the messanger, you just drop the iteam off at the couch and The Boy will drop it of to the Right Place in rcord time.  The Boy is the mesagner at the Couch.  Go there today.  Printed by The Girl, inc."

Did I mention they made multiple copies of this and posted it all over the house?  With tape?  I have so many questions...like, um, who is their intended audience?  And when is The Boy ever near the couch?  (It really is the lair of Mr. IM and Indy Dog most of the time).  Hmmm.

1 comment:

  1. What a very handy service to have in your home. That will make it easy to keep things tidy. And all for just 5 cents an item! can't beat that price.

    ReplyDelete